Webinar: How to unlock insights from Pinterest and TikTok data
Pinterest and TikTok are two of the most dynamic social networks out there: being able to analyze data from these growing, highly visual platforms allows researchers, marketers and comms professionals to unlock deep insights about online topics, audiences, behaviors or product categories that might not be as easy to observe on other social apps.
In our webinar ‘Unlocking insights from Pinterest & TikTok Data’, our product and customer success team takes you through how to get the most of each of these data sources in order to unearth insights.
To illustrate this process, our team analyzed the datasets behind the following studies:
- how TikTok houses and collectives grabbing Gen-Z attention (covered by Vogue Business)
- what exactly does ‘cozy’ mean to the Pinterest audience (published on Elle Decor)
- how TikTok users are re-inventing the education curriculum with #LearnOnTikTok
Fill in the form below to learn:
- how to structure searches for each platform to get the most out of the data collection
- how to approach and analyze native user behaviors for each of those platforms
- how to pair data sources with Pulsar’s industry-specific visual AIs to surface bottom-up insights from the dataset