Planning marketing campaigns in a digital landscape marked by misinformation
Over the past 10 years, misinformation, conspiracy theories and culture wars have turned the digital landscape into murky territory: many topics have become battlegrounds, where basic facts are questioned, science-backed narratives fragment, polarization grows, and reputations are risked.
In this on-demand webinar, ethical creative agency Media Bounty present new research developed with Pulsar to map how misinformation spreads, with a focus on COVID and climate change.
In this talk, you’ll be hearing from:
- Harriet Kingaby, Insights Lead at Media Bounty
- Florencia Lujani, Strategy Director at Media Bounty
- Patrick Dalgleish, Strategic Account Director at Pulsar
Together, the panel share a playbook on spotting disinformation, devising effective comms in response, and ensuring brand safety.
Viewing this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What d/misinformation is and how it impacts organizations and brands online
- The four dirty strategies affecting information ecosystems
- How marketers, planners, strategists and comms professionals can plan and campaign safely in this environment
- How to safeguard your brand, and avoid funding disinformation
You can access the recording by filling out the form below.