On-demand webinar: how football clubs are striking the right tone on social
What’s behind the growing reputation of some football (soccer) clubs on social media, and how have they led the way in engaging with their audience?
In this conversational webinar, Pulsar’s Research Director and football insights specialist Sameer Shah was joined by Pulsar’s Marketing Lead Tom Bracher and Social Media Manager at Sheffield Utd FC – Eoin Doyle.
On the agenda:
- the social impact of gaining top league status on the pitch
- the importance of a ‘tone-of-voice’ on social
- the shift in football club communication on social
- the research that goes into dedicated online fanbases
- the introduction of foreign language channels
- and much more!
Fill out the form to hear the recording!