How football clubs strike the right tone on social – with Eoin Doyle of Sheffield United
What’s behind the growing reputation of some football (soccer) clubs on social media, and how have they led the way in engaging with their audience?
In August 2019, sat down with Eoin Doyle, now Digital & Content Manager at Sheffield Utd FC, who went on to ‘win’ the 2019/2020 season in terms of Fan Engagement in the Premier League, to discuss:
- the social impact of gaining top league status on the pitch
- the importance of a ‘tone-of-voice’ on social
- the shift in football club communication on social
- the research that goes into dedicated online fanbases
- the introduction of foreign language channels
- and much more!
Fill out the form to hear the recording 👇