Position: Solutions Consultant
Based: Head Office, London
Reporting into: Head of Commercial
About our Group: We are the Access Intelligence group, consisting of c200 staff across the UK, Australia and the USA. We are tech innovators, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental marketing, PR and Communication needs of almost 4,000 global brands across numerous industries from Media, FMCG, Tech, Healthcare to PR. Learn more about our group at: www.accessintelligence.com.
About Pulsar: Pulsar is an audience intelligence SaaS platform and digital strategy consultancy. We help companies track, visualize, and understand what is being said on the web, on social media, search, and their own websites in order to help them generate insights for marketing and product. Learn more about us at: www.pulsarplatform.com.
Why join us: Our world of marketing, communications and politics is ever evolving, which is why we’re a first mover and constantly invest in our people, products and services to stay ahead. We work in a friendly, supportive and inclusive environment, where people operate with a high degree of autonomy. We value excellence, creative courage, bright ideas, and the ability to have fun. Oh, and we have some exceptional clients too, including Facebook, Twitter, The Guardian, Paramount, Mazda, Netflix, Spotify and Heineken, to name a few.
The role of “Solutions Consultant” is to provide support to our Enterprise Directors by creating and, as needed, delivering exciting and engaging platform demonstrations and proposals for prospective clients. This entails developing solutions to address a client’s business objectives using social data; and demonstrating the insights, data-sets and solutions we can provide via Pulsar Platform. You’ll explore different ways we can help the client, create content to showcase our work to the client, and ensure new business is won.
You will also on ensure that solutions and proposals encourage and facilitate the clients to create renewable/repeatable revenue.
- Provide Solutions Consultancy support to support the creation of proposals for our Enterprise Business Development leads, often in the form of a PowerPoint deck (if applicable), to demonstrate the data and insights available through Pulsar
- Evaluate key commercial needs of a potential client and how we can support them to develop solutions to address a client’s business objectives using social data, using the Pulsar Platform
- Ensure that the data we present to a client is relevant to their needs
- Demonstrate to the client using presentations, data sets and reports, how we would speak to their specific objectives and deliver on their project/brief
- Build out example reports, dashboards and relevant content (data-sets) to support pitch decks
- Proactively explore how we can create insights and proposals which would encourage a client to purchase repeatable and renewable packages
- Work with Commercial and Account Management teams to support the provision of a tailored, life-like experience of the platform pre-sale
- Support the RFP and tender processes, including compiling certain parts of the response but specifically building out a custom demo site to support the pitch
- Interpret the customer brief and objectives and turn this into complex Boolean queries to be setup in demo sites pre-sale
- Provide accurate estimations on data allowances to help inform pricing
- Join live sales calls and in-person meetings to support as needed
- Work proactively to increase the likelihood of sales conversation, total order value and the long-term health of the client accounts, by improving the quality and uniqueness of our proposed solutions to clients
- Present complex concepts in clear and simple way to clients, ensuring our materials are of the highest quality
- Once a client has been won, distill your knowledge gained during the pitch process into a straightforward action plan with internal teams, so they can support and onboard the client
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of the platform, including both front end but also administrative functions
- Keep on top of new product developments, take these to market and provide feedback from prospects
- Act as product champion and support in training other members of the team
- Use CRM to log activity relating to sales processes and customer engagement.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Provide solutions consultant support to a new-business pipeline of at least £250k at any given time in partnership with our Enterprise Directors [UK SPECIFIC]
- Develop an expertise in solutions consultancy support to become the internal lead for a chosen brief-type (i.e. network analysis, ad-buying strategies, marketing personalization etc.).
EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- 2:1 Degree or above
- A proven track record of working in pre-sales, customer success or similar solutions role within a digital technology environment
- Previous experience in a commercial environment is desirable
- Confident user of technology and software tools
- A passion for tech as an enabler in driving brilliant customer experiences
- High degree of analytical skill within the interpretation of evidence/data to form an insights narrative
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and effectively communicate and present ideas in an articulate manner
- Attention to detail, a keen eye for design, and a whizz at Powerpoint
- Experience working with social data is advantageous.