Senior Project Manager
Position: Senior Project Manager
Reporting into: VP of Research
Direct Reports: None
Based: 79 Hatton Garden, London, Fenix Media Ltd (Pulsar)
Updated: 28th April 2022
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of clients in the marketing and communications industries. We combine AI technologies with human expertise to analyse data and create insights to understand what has impact on an organisation and their key audiences – from customers to stakeholders, politicians to influencers and the media.
The evolving Access Intelligence portfolio includes Isentia, the market-leading media monitoring, intelligence and insights solution provider; Pulsar, the most advanced audience intelligence and social listening platform; Vuelio, which provides monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools for politics, editorial and social media in one place; and ResponseSource, the network that connects journalists and influencers to the PR and communications industry.
Access Intelligence is an AIM-listed SaaS provider with over 1,000 employees across 10 countries. Our technology is used by 6,000 organisations every day, from global blue-chip enterprises and communications agencies to public sector organisations and not-for-profits.
ROLE OVERVIEW: The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of key strategic research accounts projects. It is a client-facing role that will direct the day-to-day operations of research services from client briefing to initial project setup through to delivery and project wash up. They will have direct contact with clients throughout the execution of a project and will act as an extension of that client’s team, serving as a bridge between client and research to ensure the team runs efficiently and deliverables are in line with client’s expectations. Major responsibilities include workflow management, customer comms, managing research/ analysis processes as well as reviewing and providing deliverables.
- Manage client communications throughout contract lifecycle, including leading weekly calls and debriefs, responding to emails and presenting a high level of responsiveness and professionalism for your clients
- Manage and own outcomes of research projects from commissioning to invoice. Exceed client expectations through flawless delivery, working closely with the research team responsible for delivery by providing quality assurance checks
- Communicate project updates and status in a responsive and consultative manner throughout the project including managing resource planning tools (e.g. Monday.com, Asana)
- Collaborate and support commercial teams in assisting with project scoping, proposal writing and helping to secure contract upsell opportunities.
- Working closely with the Research Solutions Director to service new business requests and assisting the Research Operations Director in resource planning/traffic management
- Owning new process development to manage workflows and asynchronous progress between internal teams and clients
- Serve as an additional voice for both research and client when liaising with product/engineering teams and manage technical requests e.g. support tickets
- Lead a cross functional project team, mentor junior staff members and assist in their growth
- Share knowledge across internal functional teams and assist in continually building new processes and efficiencies.
- The role will be UK based but with responsibilities for clients in the US and working alongside Pulsar’s US Research team some flexibility to adhere to time zone difference is expected
- All staff have a responsibility and an essential role to play in safeguarding Access Intelligence’s information and that of its customers. You are required to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Access Intelligence Information Security Policy and the polices and processes outlined in the Access Intelligence Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- We can all play a part in creating the inclusive and diverse environment that enables us to do our best work through being welcoming to others, considerate of difference, responsible in our behaviour, constructive in disagreement and open to learn.
- Excellent, clear and proactive communicator
- Makes sound and timely decisions under pressure
- Proficient in presentation, word processing and spreadsheet software
- Learns quickly and independently; seeks opportunities to extend and deepen learning
- Team oriented: proactively works to assist others in achieving objectives and is a driver for continuous improvement by sharing ideas, knowledge and talents
- Participates in the promotion of a positive and motivating team environment
- Knowledge of research techniques, audience insight and social analytics platforms a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience of related work experience in a client facing research or consultancy environment
- Experienced in planning and leading strategic programmes
- Experience organising and directing multiple teams and departments
We know that innovation thrives in teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we are explicitly seeking individuals who will bring diverse life experience, diverse educational background, diverse culture, and diverse work experience. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
SALARY, BONUS SCHEME & BENEFITS
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Life Assurance
- Access to Dental Insurance (self-paid)
- Perkbox Rewards Scheme
- Company Pension
- Opt-in Private Healthcare (after successful completion of probation)
- Access to an in-house Wellness Manager for support with fitness, injury management, nutrition and meditation and, in the office, an in-house gym in which we run a range of wellbeing classes
- A friendly team and a range of soft benefits such as fruit and good coffee in the office, Cycle Scheme and company social activities