Digital Marketing Lead
Position: Digital Marketing Lead
Reporting into: Davide Berretta, VP of marketing
Based in: London, NYC, or L.A.
Pulsar, an audience intelligence company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to produce and manage our digital marketing campaigns (web, email, other inbound marketing strategies), help produce digital assets, and to manage our webinar program.
In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating digital campaigns from beginning to end: from setting up workflows on HubSpot and webpages on our WordPress CMS, to sending out emails and creating banners, charts, and video assets to support our campaigns.
You will work closely with the Content Marketing Lead and our broader team (Pulsar is part of a larger market-leading group, see below) to ensure each campaign is running with the right content and tone, and with teams across the company to help deliver marketing support to product launches, client communications, new content initiatives, or events.
- you know your way around HubSpot, WordPress & Google Analytics
- you know how to use PowerPoint, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator to produce aesthetically pleasing digital assets
- you have run a variety of marketing campaigns from start to finish
- you are organized, analytical, and are not afraid to try new approaches and learn new tools
- you have 1-3 years of experience in a digital marketing role
Other skills that are not required but would make you stand out:
- an understanding of SEO
- an understanding of PPC, display, and paid social campaigns
- a familiarity with video production tools
- experience organizing and running webinars
About us: Pulsar is an audience intelligence Saas platform and digital strategy consultancy that is part of the Access Intelligence Group. We help companies track, visualize, and understand what is being said on the web, on social media, search, and their own websites in order to help them generate insights for marketing and product strategy. Our clients include Twitter, The Guardian, Mazda, Heineken and Discovery, to name a few.
Why we’re different: We are the only audience intelligence platform bringing together Social, Search and Web analytics data to give users a truly holistic view of their audience. We were born out of an audience research agency which means we can offer advanced consultancy to support global programs for our enterprise clients and we are ourselves customers of our own SaaS products, and the most demanding ones!
Why join us: We work in a friendly, supportive and inclusive environment, where people operate with a high degree of autonomy, over four different time zones across Europe and the United States. We value excellence, creative courage, bright ideas, and the ability to have fun.
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Pension Contribution
- Summer and Winter company parties
- Long Term Service Award – 3, 5 & 10 years
- Sabbatical eligibility (after 5 years)
- Cycle-to-work Schemes
- State of the art office including gym
- Performance-based awards
WHAT TO EXPECT
3 Stage interview process:
Stage 1: 30 minute video call
Stage 2: 1 hour task based interview
Stage 3: Meet the wider team