Pulsar is looking for a Content Marketer to join the Marketing team in our Shoreditch office in London. The ideal candidate will be an expert in all things content: someone who plays the laptop keyboard like a piano virtuoso, who can imagine compelling ideas for blogs and papers in their sleep, and who has a firm understanding of digital marketing, including content strategy, market research, data trends & the social media market as whole.
Pulsar is a software platform that helps organisations of all shapes and sizes come to data-led insights, and help them become more relevant to their audiences. That might sound like we’re all about bar charts and numbers, but actually, it’s the opposite: we’re all about understanding online behaviour on a human level, and turning all of that data into inspiring visual insights.
This role allows you the opportunity to access a vast array of authentic data, which you can neatly turn into compelling copy. Literally anything you can think of – we can most likely get some data to create a narrative around it (though, try to stay on topic, please).
Job in a nutshell:
The role of the Content Marketer is to make sure people know who Pulsar is, what Pulsar does, and why it’s such a great tool. You’ll be delivering this through a mix of excellent content, consistent and clear communications on all of our platforms (blog, email and social media being the key ones), accurate reporting, and pro-actively looking for new marketing and content opportunities.
- You’re great at executing content strategies from planning to delivery that fit with wider marketing plans & campaigns
- You have minimum 3 (ideally 5) years of experience working in content marketing, ideally for a software product
- Your creative writing skills show that your pen is as sharp as your mind – inspiration is everywhere
- You’re interested in digital trends, social media and industry news
- You’re fluent in everything social media, and have a solid chunk of experience in social media marketing and social media management
- You can demonstrate your skills and experience in research and analytics
- You have an eye for detail and are meticulous when it comes to reporting on marketing activities and optimising your efforts based on these reports
- You thrive in a fast-paced and ambitious working environment
If this sounds like you and you’d be interested in joining our busy marketing team in our London HQ in Shoreditch, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter with writing examples to our Marketing Manager, Tom.Clark@Pulsarplatform.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
If this is not you but you know someone who’d be a great fit, please share on email and social media (we’re @Pulsar_Social on Twitter).