Meet us at… 4th International Visual Methods Conference, 18 Sept
This 2-day conference is hosted by the University of Brighton and welcomes presenters from industry and academia. Alongside Fran, there are three main speakers sharing their own learnings on visual and digital methods:
- Professor Gillian Rose, Professor of Cultural Geography, Open University
- Joe Lambert, Executive Director of the Center for Digital Storytelling
- Wendy Brawer, founding director of Green Map System promoting sustainability through Green Maps of the natural and cultural environment.
The core of the International Visual Methods Conference’s programme is to explore these three areas:
- Narrative and Visual Methods
- Exploring Digital Visual Methodologies
- Critical Perspectives on Visual Methodologies
They say: “The conference will include a combination of keynote presentations, panels and papers, alongside workshops, screenings and exhibitions, aimed at promoting the exchange of ideas and approaches across disciplines and between visual research and visual practices including fine art, graphic design, photography and film making.”
Interested in learning more about visual social media? Or just want Fran to talk at your conference? Get in touch at [email protected].